We specialize in a curated selection of high quality safety footwear and work clothing
THE REDDHART ADVANTAGE
Why consider buying from the Reddhart Workwear Stores?
- Comfort – try and find more comfortable footwear!
- The Red Wing 2.0 SuperSoles feature an extremely durable clear outer-shell that outlasts most other soles. Inside this outer shell is a soft cushioning material that absorbs shock and help provide all-day comfort.
- Slip-Resistant Footwear – many styles are oil and slip-resistant. The new VIBRAM “Fire & Ice” soles were specifically developed to meet Oilsands reduced-slip standards.
- Sizes and Widths – available sizes 5 – 16 and widths from narrow, to as wide as EEEE. ( same as H width) . Half sizes available up to size 12.
- In-stock selection–we carry an in-depth selection of the most popular styles and sizes. You have a very good chance that we will have your boot IN STOCK and ready to take home. On those rare occasions we are out of stock in your size, we will transfer a pair in from another store, or do a special order, at no additional cost to you.
- Made in North America styles. Red Wing has 2 US factories, the largest at Red Wing MN, produces several of the top CSA styles ( all Goodyear welted boots are made in North America) Red Wing also has its own leather tannery in Red Wing MN. Styles made offshore, still use US made leather and soles. N American made styles are identified on our website. We also carry CSA styles from Canada West and Mellowwalk, both of which brands are MADE IN CANADA. Same goes for the Laurentian Chief moccasins carried at some of our locations. These are made in Quebec. Tough Duck Workwear is based out of Winnipeg and most of the styles we carry are also Made in Canada.
- Direct to you Shipping. We recognize that it is not convenient for all customers to visit our stores. Therefore we offer a shipping service on all footwear and workwear, together with personalized fitting advice by email or phone, from one of our experienced Managers. Details are available on our website. Shipping is FREE on all orders over $200.
- Special Orders….want something that we arent currently stocking, such as a different color, or an extreme size, or a style we dont regularly stock?…..No problem! All team members are set up to take and process special orders
- Foot Measuring – We measure every customer’s feet. We have an AETREX electronic machine to measure for arch support and help prevent tired feet, tired legs and lower back aches. We also have a simple “measure yourself” guide.
- Superior After-Sale Care.We give you extra laces for the life of the boots, we offer free In-Store re-conditioning and protection of your footwear, and we extend the normal warranty for re-stitching and re-gluing needs.
- Custom Insoles – Red Wing Shoes now offer a heat-moldable footbed that offers superior arch support. This footbed has a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. We also offer premium orthotics from AETREX.
- Premium Footwear–whether its a Red Wing Brand boot, or a boot from one of the other top Brands we carry ( Wolverine, Canada West, Mellowwalk, CAT, Blundstone, Birkenstock, Laurentian Chief, Ecco ) you can be sure that they are the premium styles, using only premium materials and technologies. We do not stock all styles made by each manufacturer…..only their very best styles.
- Knowledgeable Staff–our friendly sales associates are highly trained in fitting you in the best possible boot……..both in terms of fit, and suitability for the purpose you want to use them in. The sales service usually starts with finding out the kind of work you do, what features you are looking for in a boot, and whether you have had any footwear problems in the past. With this basic information, we move on to recommending suitable styles. With your input on these styles, we measure your feet and then let you try on the recommended sizes. Never any pressure……we ask you to walk around in the boots and watch how they fit to your feet as you walk.
- Save 20% off on all our work clothing. All our work clothing comes with a 20% DISCOUNT off MSRP prices. In most cases we offer the lowest prices in Western Canada.
For more information, please e-mail Graeme at email@example.com