ADVICE….April 30 2019.
we have just received notice from Carhartt that they will have no more stock of this item for the remainder of 2019. Reddhart is currently well stocked, but please be aware that we may run out of sizes later this summer and fall, and will be unable to do any special orders. STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU EMAIL GRAEME@REDDHART.CA BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. We will check stock and reserve a pair before you place your order.
101627 Flame-Resistant Duck Bib Overall/Unlined (in Carhartt Brown)
- 13-ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
- High back with FR elastic suspenders and FR center-release buckles
- Chap-style double-front enhances durability
- Multible tool and utility pockets
- Ankle-to-above knee brass leg zippers with Nomex® FR zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures
- FR melamine buttons at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/HRC 2 labels sewn on left-chest pocket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards and is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112
- Replaces FRR45