KEEN Men’s work boots
CSA LANSING MID WP
Waterproof and breathable, these steel toe work boots were designed for all-day comfort, support, and stability. Reflective safety features run the entire length of the shoe for added visibility. CSA-approved.
Style # 1021332
- LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOES
- KEEN.DRY WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE MEMBRANE
- WATERPROOF LEATHER UPPER
- NON-METALLIC PUNCTURE RESISTANT MIDSOLE PLATE – CSA CERTIFIED
- REMOVABLE METATOMICAL PU FOOTBED
- OIL- AND SLIP-RESISTANT NON-MARKING RUBBER OUTSOLE
- TORSIONAL STABILITY SHANK (TSS) FOR MIDFOOT SUPPORT
- REFLECTIVE WEBBING FOR ADDITIONAL SAFETY AND VISIBILITY
- CLEANSPORT NXT™ FOR NATURAL ODOR PROTECTION
- MEETS CSA Z195-14 GRADE 1 STANDARDS FOR PROTECTION
- STEEL TOE
- 29.1 oz / 825.0 g
- Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
There are no reviews yet.