Stompers brand boots are designed for the working man who requires premium CSA/ANSI safety toe and plate footwear for rugged working environments.
There are two construction methods used for STOMPERS. Goodyear welt has long been a tried and tested construction that allows resoling. Direct attached footwear provides a flexible, lightweight and supportive boot that will out perform most other comparable boots.
Style # 348 – 8″ RAINDANCE 2.0
- 5oz full grain black oiltan cowhide
- Thermoplastic polyurethane bump toe
- Sympatex™ waterproof Bootie with durable anti-microbial mesh lining
- 200g 3M Thinsulate™ insulation
- CSA Grade 1 composite safety toe with wider toe box
- Kevlar™ Lenzi Sole Plate
- ESR Certified
- Removable anti-fatigue insole with anti-microbial mesh lining
- Polyurethane midsole to comfortably cushion every step
- Viberg® thermoplastic polyurethane chemical and oil resistant sole
- 360° Goodyear welted
There are no reviews yet.