Blundstone boots have been toughing it out for customers since 1870. Pretty demanding customers, too. Builders, landscapers, firefighters, carpenters, masons, and now, hardworking Canadians who need maximum comfort and safety. Blundstone have had the same authentic design for over 135 years. And they are the best selling work boots in Australia. Take care of the leather by keeping it treated, and the boots will take care of you.
Blundstone 180 – Work & Safety Boot Waxy Rustic Brown (CSA)
Introducing Blundstone 180 Work & Safety in New Waxy Rustic Brown. Packed with safety yet remarkably light on the foot, saving energy and reducing fatigue. One-finger pull-on, easy kick-off, to save time and limit debris spread. Fewer seams, fewer stitch holes to leak for dry, all-day, all-weather comfort. And underpinning it all, Blundstone patented Shock Protection System (SPS) disperses shock at heel strike and reduces skeletal stress absorbing up to 90% of the impact as you walk. Blundstone Work & Safety in Waxy Rustic Brown just plain works.
- CSA Grade 1 steel toe.
- Metal free underfoot puncture protection.
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet “breathes” for absolute comfort.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethane (TPU) outsole: flexible, lightweight and durable.
- XRD™ removable comfort classic footbed for all-day comfort and support.
- Injection molded soles — no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot.
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole.
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit.
- CSA Approved.
- Unisex sizing.