Blundstone boots have been toughing it out for customers since 1870. Pretty demanding customers, too. Builders, landscapers, firefighters, carpenters, masons, and now, hardworking Canadians who need maximum comfort and safety. Blundstone have had the same authentic design for over 135 years. And they are the best selling work boots in Australia. Take care of the leather by keeping it treated, and the boots will take care of you.
Blundstone 168 – Work & Safety Boot Rubber Toe Cap Black (CSA):
A steel toe protects your feet and now a rubber toe cap protects your boots. All-day comfort, dry feet, no laces in a work boot so safe it even protects itself. Multiple safety features that meet CSA requirements keep feet safe. Over-the-ankle protection. Dry, lightweight all-day comfort even on concrete.
- CSA Grade 1 protective steel toe cap
- Rubber toe cap for extra wear life
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet ‘breathes’ for absolute comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
- XRD™ footbed for all-day comfort and support
- Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- Injection molded soles — no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD™ in the heel pad
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Approved
- Unisex sizing