Blundstone boots have been toughing it out for customers since 1870. Pretty demanding customers, too. Builders, landscapers, firefighters, carpenters, masons, and now, hardworking Canadians who need maximum comfort and safety. Blundstone have had the same authentic design for over 135 years. And they are the best selling work boots in Australia. Take care of the leather by keeping it treated, and the boots will take care of you.
Blundstone 169 – Work & Safety Boot Rubber Toe Cap Crazy Horse Brown (CSA)
• Weatherproof leather from Blundstone is an industry-leading 2.5mm thick, yet ‘breathes’ for absolute comfort
• Dual density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethane (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
• CSA Grade 1 protective steel toe cap
• Rubber toe cap for extra protection & wear life
• Bumper kick-toe styling
• Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole
• Injection molded soles – no adhesives to come unglued, nor stitching to rot
• Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
• Deluxe Poron XRD™ footbeds for all day comfort and support
• Heat formed heel for a snug fit
• Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs are meant to be used
• Weatherproof elastic retains its shape
There are no reviews yet.