Stompers brand boots are designed for the working man who requires premium CSA/ANSI safety toe and plate footwear for rugged working environments.
There are two construction methods used for STOMPERS. Goodyear welt has long been a tried and tested construction that allows resoling. Direct attached footwear provides a flexible, lightweight and supportive boot that will out perform most other comparable boots.
Style # 56001 – 6″ REDDHART PURCELL
- 5oz. full grain Tumbled Brown Oiltan Cowhide
- TPU Bump Toe
- Sympatex® Waterproof Bootie construction with durable anti-microbial mesh lining
- CSA Grade 1 Composite Safety Toe & Kevlar Lenzi® Sole Plate
- Removable Anti-fatigue PU Insole with durable anti-microbial mesh top layer
- Vibram® Olympia Fire & Ice outsole with Safety-stitch (Toe stitching)
- 360° Goodyear Welt construction
Graeme Hill –
Graeme Hill – November 27, 2017
Thank you for your excellent customer service.
Sent from OWA on Android