Blundstone has partnered with Vibram® to create an exclusive outsole! The All-Terrain Series is made with a Vibram® sole, the series includes the #2055 All-Terrain boot in Rustic Black. This unique feature-packed Vibram® sole takes Blundstone to the next level of enhanced slip-resistance while maintaining the legendary Blundstone comfort and durability. The new tread design has a higher ratio of surface contact for increased stability and grip on uneven terrain. Two iconic brands with over 225 years of innovation and adventure between them have come together to explore advancements in technology to create a boot that perfectly blends heritage and style with rugged performance.
Blundstone 2055 – All-Terrain Rustic Black
- Self-cleaning outsole design proprietary to Blundstone. Excellent grip on wet, muddy and slippery surfaces.
- Vibram® TC4+ technology sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather.
- Vibram® thermo-urethane outsole resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Injection molded Vibram® rubber outsole and PU midsole with patented SPS at strike zones for all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Highly resistant to oil, organic and inorganic acid.
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C.
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Premium Comfort Lite removable footbed: breathable, washable and anti-microbial
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Hidden stitching in the heel.
- Leather lined.
There are no reviews yet.