Blundstone boots have been toughing it out for customers since 1870. Pretty demanding customers, too. Builders, landscapers, firefighters, carpenters, masons, and now, hardworking Canadians who need maximum comfort and safety. Blundstone have had the same authentic design for over 135 years. And they are the best selling work boots in Australia. Take care of the leather by keeping it treated, and the boots will take care of you.
Blundstone 962 – CSA-approved Work & Safety XFR boots in Waxy Rustic Brown color
Blundstone XFR safety boots stand on a thicker, grippier, solid rubber lug sole for safe, long-wearing, all-season comfort and stability. Comfort Arch footbeds help to reduce stress on bones and joints, cushioning heel-strike impact by up to 90%. Steel toe boots with rubber toe caps protect the boot itself and extending service life. A work boot so safe it protects itself! Pull-on work boots that won’t let you down. Chelsea boot height. The most comfortable work boot.
- Rubber outsole provides slip-resistance through a combination of design, tread pattern and sole material.
- Highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Heat resistant to 300˚C.
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather upper and elastic sided boot.
- Molded TPU toe guard for added protection.
- Luxury removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Technology for greater impact absorption and cushioning support for all-day comfort. Footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- Nylon shank ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Extreme puncture protection that is metal-free, lightweight and flexible offering optimum penetration resistance
- Electrical shock resistant sole.
- CSA approved grade 1 protective toe cap.
- Our rubber soles are not designed for extreme cold or icy conditions
- Rubber sole traction is reduced in conditions below freezing and may slip on icy surfaces.