Blundstone boots have been toughing it out for customers since 1870. Pretty demanding customers, too. Builders, landscapers, firefighters, carpenters, masons, and now, hardworking Canadians who need maximum comfort and safety. Blundstone have had the same authentic design for over 135 years. And they are the best selling work boots in Australia. Take care of the leather by keeping it treated, and the boots will take care of you.
Blundstone 181 – Work & Safety Boot Waxy Rustic Black (CSA)
New Blundstone Work & Safety in Waxy Rustic Black meets most company uniform colour standards, even if the standard is blue jeans. The waxy finish protects the leather, packing more days into each boot. The patented Blundstone SPS (Shock Protection System) disperses shock at heel strike and reduces skeletal stress absorbing up to 90% of the impact as you walk. Seams over the instep, a key source of irritation, are avoided along with many potentially leaky stitch holes. Lightweight, one-finger easy, all-day comfort. Oh, we could wax on!
- CSA Grade 1 steel toe.
- Metal free underfoot puncture protection.
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet “breathes” for absolute comfort.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethane (TPU) outsole: flexible, lightweight and durable.
- XRD™ removable comfort classic footbed for all-day comfort and support.
- Injection molded soles — no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot.
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole.
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit.
- CSA Approved.
- Unisex sizing.
There are no reviews yet.